Friday, February 27, 2009

Picmic time!

Yesterday, Carson had his friend Molly Grace over to play. They are pretty good little playmates. Carson wanted to have a "picmic", as he calls it, in his tent while she was here. Here they are enjoying their lunch in the tent.

Here are some other random pictures of the boys I took the other day. We had a beautiful 72 degree day on Tuesday and took advantage of it by playing outside! It's always nice to have a break from the cold. The bad thing is, is it makes me want Spring to be here!

6 comments:

The Lennons said...

What a fun day! It has been nice here too, then it went down to 9 degrees last night...brr! Travis looks so big in his hat!

Ranee` said...

I was looking at the pictures of Travis and I think that he looks a lot like your family. I always thought Carson looked more like an Asay! That's how my boys are, though. A.J. is 1000% Clark and everyone thinks that Jax looks a lot more like me.

Brenda said...

Fun Pictures Jill! I like picmic's too--aren't kids fun.

Stacey said...

Wow!! How Travis is growing. Love those spring days in Feb!! What cuties you have!

Emily Asay said...

Looks like fun! I wish it could be 72 degrees here.

Unknown said...

My kids favorite winter buster activity is packing "picmics" for the living room too! With the nice weather the other day we were gearing up for an official picmic, but before we got around to it the snow was flying again!