Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Vacation Time!

WOW, June has absolutely flown by! I can hardly believe that this week it will be July!! We have been super busy in June with all of our traveling! On the 13th, we left for a two week vacation to Salt Lake City and then back home to see family! We had so much fun and were entertained every day we were away, except one day...when I did some much needed laundry! My poor boys are going to be so bored now that we are back home! On Sunday, the 13th, the boys and I headed to Laramie, WY after church to stay the night on our way to meet up with my family. We got up Monday and met up with my parents and brother in Rock Springs, where we hitched a ride with them the rest of the way to Salt Lake. There, we were joined by my sister and later my brother and his family. We were in Salt Lake until Friday and did some super fun things! We were able to swim in the pool, shop, eat yummy food (I got to eat at Cafe Rio for the first time), celebrate my dad's 50th b-day, go to the aquarium, and visit temple square. Here are some pictures from the first part of our trip: Salt Lake!

Enjoying the Aquarium!

Happy 50th Birthday, Dad!

Fun in the sun...


(note to self...don't lay in the sun with jewelery on...makes for some funky tans!)


Playing in the fountains at the Gateway Mall...great fun!!


Temple Square

Pictures before dinner the last night of our stay.

6 comments:

Megan said...

What fun pictures! It's so funny to me when I can look at someone else's pictures and say, "hey, I know where they took that one!" Glad you had such a fun trip... and isn't Cafe Rio SO good?!

Staci said...

You make me jealous that you got to go to Utah and eat Cafe Rio! As always the pictures are so cute:)

The Asay's said...

I love your tan. Thats too funny.Love the pictures.

Stacey said...

Love the jewelry tan!! Great picts of you and the boys! Looks like such a great time with family.

Phillips Family said...

In Adam's mind there is nothing better than Cafe Rio. When he was attending BYU he would eat there daily. He is very jealous that you got to eat there.

Megan Foulger Evans said...

oh what fun it was!!! Love the pics...miss you guys like crazy!!!