Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wedding

Well, we got back today from a quick trip to Wyoming. Matthew and Charlene got married this weekend and we were so glad we got to be there to witness it! It was a beautiful ceremony and reception. Even though it was a quick trip, we got to see quite a few people while we were at the reception. It's so much fun to be able to visit with family and friends!! Here are some pictures from the weekend!


Matthew and Charlene (or as Carson would say...Matthew and his (as in Carson's) girlfriend)

August 16,2008


The happy couple! I love how Matthew seems to be straining but I know darn well he wasn't...Charlene is such a petite, cute little thing!


Jared and Carson at the temple


Our little family


Papa Asay and Carson
Cousins...aren't their little bow ties just the cutest?!


Bride and Groom and their parents


Matthew and all his groomsmen
The Asay boys


Mema and Papa Asay...aren't they just cute!


The Asay family. My picture tured out blurry...dang it!


Mema and Papa with the grandsons


My cute boys!

1 comments:

Nick & Lindi said...

Looks like you guys had fun. They looked good and very happy! I have to tell you how CUTE your boy is. I can't believe how much him and Emily's son look alike. It's crazy!! You have the cutest family and I hope all is well! :)