Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Yeah for e-bay!

So I finally ordered my crib bedding for the baby's room and I'm so excited about it! For one, I love the colors, and 2 I got a great deal on it! On the Beyond Bedding website, the same 9 piece set's original price is 399.99, sale price is 189.99, and I got it off e-bay for 73.99! I can't wait for it to come! The set comes with bumper pad, bed skirt, fitted sheets, pillow, toy holder, blanket, curtains, and a diaper holder. Yeah!! Let's just hope that this kid is really a boy or I'm in trouble!!

11 comments:

Kara said...

That is the cutest boy bedding I have seen in a while. Love the colors, and what a good bargain.

Tracy said...

This is sooooo cute!! How FUN and exciting.

Emily Asay said...

when i first pulled up your blog I thought you'd done the babies room and I was like "WOW"! GO JILL! That is a way cute bed set. I hope its a boy too!!!!!!!!!!! :)
(but if its not we've got lots of girl stuff) :)

Phillips Family said...

Wow, that is so cute. We just love it.

Teri said...

That is a cute bedding set. Don't worry, I'm sure if it turns out to be a girl there will be another Asay boy around the corner...the boys don't seem to be a problem to make;)

Ranee` said...

Deftintely so cute! I think it would be okay for a girl. I'd like those colors in my bedroom! ;)

The Lennons said...

SO CUTE!!! I am glad you got them! I couldn't have made you something that cute!!! HA Ha

Renae and Keith said...

That bedding is adorable! I can't wait to have one!!!

Brittany H. said...

So cute! Baby preparations are so fun!

Teri said...

My Oreo cake is not really a recipe...it came from a box thanks to Pillsbury...but still so very yummy. :)

Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

Hey- I'm starting an FHE blog, do you want to join? If so, email me: juddnessawinter@yahoo.com