Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Birthday, Carson!!

Three years ago today at 4:30 p.m. Carson joined our family and we haven't been the same since! He's such a loving, fun, energetic boy and we love every minute we get to spend with him! He's definately our little sunshine!!

Here are 3 things you might not know about Carson:
1. He has a birthmark in his hairline right above his right ear.
2. He has my maiden name (Foulger) as his middle name.
3. His favorite foods include spahgetti, rice and beans, pop, and popcorn.


3 Things Carson loves:
1. He Loves, loves, LOVES pretending to be different characters such as a ninja turtle, knight, and pirate!
2. He loves being outside.
3. He loves animals of all sorts!

Happy Birthday, Carson! WE LOVE YOU!!

Here's an example of Carson pretending to be a different character. I caught him last night in the tub with his goggles on saying "Nemo, Nemo!" He was pretending to be the scuba diver from Finding Nemo! He has such a great imagination! Oh, yeah...he found Nemo...an orange teething fish that's in the tub.


9 comments:

Brittany H. said...

Happy B-day, Carson!

Unknown said...

It seems like yesterday!!! Celebrate, being THREE is so much fun! Happy Birthday little buddy!

Emily Asay said...

happy birthday Carson!!

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday, Carson! What a cutie!

Middletonfamily said...

Happy Birthday Carson! He is such a cutie. It is to bad we don't live close to each other because I really think the boys would be great buddies!

Tracy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARSON!!!! What a cute little Asay boy!!! I can't believe he's 3 already!!

Teri said...

I wish I was turning 3 again. I love that age. I love when kids pretend...until they drag me into their fantasies and expect me to be someone/something. ;) Happy birthday Carson!

Grandma Arlene said...

Woo-Hoo!!! Happy Birthday, Carson. Hope you have a great day.

Brenda said...

I can't believe that it's been 3 years already. What a happy boy! Have a great day Carson!